⟷  

AI Doctor (AIDOC)

Correlation

0.54

Influence

29.16%

Bitcoin and AI Doctor Correlation

Does AI Doctor depend on Bitcoin? Based on the correlation analysis, BTC and AIDOC have a strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their values is 0.54, which was measured based on the last 100-days' price fluctuations of both coins.

This coefficient may adjust from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient points that the prices of the coins are moving in the reversed direction while the positive coefficient tells that the prices are moving in the same direction. For example, if Bitcoin and AI Doctor connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is rising AIDOC will grow as well. The negative strong relation will show that when BTC is rising AIDOC value will be in contrary decreasing.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to calculate in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over AI Doctor. If we take all the aspects affecting the price of AIDOC as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 29.16%. The other part which is 70.84% covers all the other circumstances, such as media, events or regulations.