⟷  

Aiden (ADN)

Correlation

-0.09

Influence

0.81%

Bitcoin and Aiden Correlation

Does Aiden depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and ADN have no or negligible relationship. The correlation coefficient of their prices is -0.09, which was calculated based on the previous 100-days' price dynamics of both coins.

This coefficient may vary from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient shows that the prices of the currencies are going in the contrary direction while the positive coefficient points that the prices are going in the identical direction. For instance, if Bitcoin and Aiden connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is growing ADN will rise as well. The negative strong relation will show that when BTC is rising ADN value will be in contrary decreasing.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to estimate in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Aiden. If we take all the circumstances affecting the price of ADN as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 0.81%. The other part which is 99.19% covers all the other aspects, such as news, events or regulations.