⟷  

DADI (DADI)

Correlation

0.20

Influence

4.00%

Bitcoin and DADI Correlation

Does DADI depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and DADI have a weak positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their values is 0.20, which was measured based on the previous 100-days' price fluctuations of both coins.

This coefficient may vary from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient points that the prices of the coins are going in the reversed direction while the positive coefficient indicates that the prices are moving in the same trend. For example, if Bitcoin and DADI connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is rising DADI will rise as well. The negative strong relation will indicate that when BTC is rising DADI price will be in opposite lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to calculate in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over DADI. If we take all the aspects affecting the price of DADI as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 4.00%. The other part which is 96.00% covers all the other things, such as news, technological releases or politics.