⟷  

Decision Token (HST)

Correlation

0.62

Influence

38.44%

Bitcoin and Decision Token Correlation

Does Decision Token depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and HST have a strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their values is 0.62, which was estimated based on the last 100-days' price fluctuations of both coins.

This coefficient may vary from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient points that the prices of the cryptocurrencies are moving in the reversed direction while the positive coefficient points that the prices are moving in the identical direction. For instance, if Bitcoin and Decision Token connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is growing HST will grow as well. The negative strong relation will point that when BTC is rising HST value will be in contrary lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to determine in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Decision Token. If we take all the circumstances affecting the price of HST as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 38.44%. The other part which is 61.56% covers all the other aspects, such as media, technological releases or crypto related laws.