Insureum (ISR)





Bitcoin and Insureum Correlation

Does Insureum depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and ISR have a very strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their values is 0.71, which was computed based on the last 100-days' price fluctuations of both assets.

This coefficient may vary from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient tells that the prices of the assets are moving in the reversed trend while the positive coefficient shows that the prices are going in the identical direction. For instance, if Bitcoin and Insureum connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is rising ISR will rise as well. The negative strong relation will show that when BTC is rising ISR price will be in contrary lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to figure out in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Insureum. If we take all the factors affecting the price of ISR as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 50.41%. The other part which is 49.59% covers all the other circumstances, such as media, events or regulations.