⟷  

intimate.io (ITM)

Correlation

0.58

Influence

33.64%

Bitcoin and intimate.io Correlation

Does intimate.io depend on Bitcoin? Based on the correlation analysis, BTC and ITM have a strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their prices is 0.58, which was computed based on the last 100-days' price movements of both coins.

This coefficient may range from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient means that the prices of the assets are moving in the opposite direction while the positive coefficient means that the prices are going in the same direction. For example, if Bitcoin and intimate.io connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is growing ITM will rise as well. The negative strong relation will point that when BTC is rising ITM price will be in contrary lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to compute in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over intimate.io. If we take all the factors affecting the price of ITM as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 33.64%. The other part which is 66.36% covers all the other things, such as media, events or regulations.