⟷  

Linda (LINDA)

Correlation

0.81

Influence

65.61%

Bitcoin and Linda Correlation

Does Linda depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and LINDA have a very strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their prices is 0.81, which was calculated based on the previous 100-days' price fluctuations of both coins.

This coefficient may change from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient means that the prices of the currencies are going in the reversed direction while the positive coefficient means that the prices are moving in the same direction. For instance, if Bitcoin and Linda connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is growing LINDA will rise as well. The negative strong relation will indicate that when BTC is rising LINDA price will be in opposite lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to determine in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Linda. If we take all the circumstances affecting the price of LINDA as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 65.61%. The other part which is 34.39% covers all the other aspects, such as media, events or politics.