⟷  

Live Stars (LIVE)

Correlation

0.92

Influence

84.64%

Bitcoin and Live Stars Correlation

Does Live Stars depend on Bitcoin? Based on the correlation analysis, BTC and LIVE have a very strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their values is 0.92, which was calculated based on the last 100-days' price fluctuations of both coins.

This coefficient may adjust from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient tells that the prices of the currencies are moving in the reversed direction while the positive coefficient points that the prices are moving in the same direction. For example, if Bitcoin and Live Stars connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is rising LIVE will rise as well. The negative strong relation will tell that when BTC is growing LIVE value will be in contrary lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to figure out in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Live Stars. If we take all the factors affecting the price of LIVE as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 84.64%. The other part which is 15.36% covers all the other things, such as media, events or crypto related laws.