Repux (REPUX)





Bitcoin and Repux Correlation

Does Repux depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and REPUX have a strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their prices is 0.68, which was measured based on the previous 100-days' price fluctuations of both assets.

This coefficient may vary from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient shows that the prices of the coins are going in the reversed trend while the positive coefficient tells that the prices are moving in the same trend. For example, if Bitcoin and Repux connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is rising REPUX will rise as well. The negative strong relation will tell that when BTC is rising REPUX price will be in contrary lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to determine in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Repux. If we take all the aspects affecting the price of REPUX as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 46.24%. The other part which is 53.76% covers all the other circumstances, such as media, events or crypto related laws.