⟷  

STASIS EURS (EURS)

Correlation

-0.05

Influence

0.25%

Bitcoin and STASIS EURS Correlation

Does STASIS EURS depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and EURS have no or negligible relationship. The correlation coefficient of their prices is -0.05, which was calculated based on the last 100-days' price movements of both coins.

This coefficient may change from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient indicates that the prices of the currencies are moving in the opposite direction while the positive coefficient means that the prices are moving in the identical trend. For instance, if Bitcoin and STASIS EURS connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is growing EURS will grow as well. The negative strong relation will point that when BTC is rising EURS price will be in opposite lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to compute in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over STASIS EURS. If we take all the circumstances affecting the price of EURS as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 0.25%. The other part which is 99.75% covers all the other circumstances, such as media, events or regulations.