⟷  

Ultimate Secure Cash (USC)

Correlation

-0.51

Influence

26.01%

Bitcoin and Ultimate Secure Cash Correlation

Does Ultimate Secure Cash depend on Bitcoin? According to the correlation analysis, BTC and USC have a strong negative relationship. The correlation coefficient of their values is -0.51, which was calculated based on the previous 100-days' price fluctuations of both coins.

This coefficient may change from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient tells that the prices of the currencies are going in the reversed direction while the positive coefficient points that the prices are going in the identical direction. For instance, if Bitcoin and Ultimate Secure Cash connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is growing USC will rise as well. The negative strong relation will indicate that when BTC is rising USC price will be in opposite decreasing.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to calculate in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Ultimate Secure Cash. If we take all the things affecting the price of USC as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 26.01%. The other part which is 73.99% covers all the other aspects, such as media, technological releases or regulations.