⟷  

Vsync (VSX)

Correlation

0.92

Influence

84.64%

Bitcoin and Vsync Correlation

Does Vsync depend on Bitcoin? Based on the correlation analysis, BTC and VSX have a very strong positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their prices is 0.92, which was estimated based on the last 100-days' price fluctuations of both currencies.

This coefficient may adjust from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient shows that the prices of the cryptocurrencies are moving in the reversed direction while the positive coefficient tells that the prices are going in the same trend. For example, if Bitcoin and Vsync connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is rising VSX will grow as well. The negative strong relation will indicate that when BTC is rising VSX price will be in contrary decreasing.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to compute in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over Vsync. If we take all the circumstances affecting the price of VSX as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 84.64%. The other part which is 15.36% covers all the other factors, such as news, technological releases or crypto related laws.