⟷  

YAcCoin (YAC)

Correlation

0.30

Influence

9.00%

Bitcoin and YAcCoin Correlation

Does YAcCoin depend on Bitcoin? Based on the correlation analysis, BTC and YAC have a moderate positive relationship. The correlation coefficient of their values is 0.30, which was calculated based on the previous 100-days' price movements of both coins.

This coefficient may adjust from -1 to 1, where -1 is the strongest negative correlation, 0 is no correlation at all and 1 is the strongest positive correlation.

The negative coefficient points that the prices of the currencies are going in the opposite direction while the positive coefficient indicates that the prices are moving in the same direction. For instance, if Bitcoin and YAcCoin connection is positively strong, it means that when BTC is growing YAC will grow as well. The negative strong relation will point that when BTC is growing YAC value will be in opposite lowering.

The knowledge of the correlation coefficient helps to compute in percentage the influence of Bitcoin over YAcCoin. If we take all the factors affecting the price of YAC as 100%, then the share of BTC price among these factors will be 9.00%. The other part which is 91.00% covers all the other factors, such as media, events or politics.